What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2012

A

antikotilainen

Riippuu ihan miten valmista puskaa rupee oleen. Jos on jotain tosi tiivistä budia tekevää niin korjaisin hyvin pian (viikon-kahden sisällä)pois vaikkei ihan valmista olisikaan.

Tai toisaalta miten on kestäny tähän asti onko homeita, jos ei oo ollu niin kyl pari viikkoa vois pitää aika huoletta. Kuitenkin vielä on edessäpäin sellasia ihan hyviä kasvupäiviä. Itellä on osa vasta siinä mallis et aion pitää about lokakuun alkuun pihalla oli kelit mitä oli.

Tästä on varmasti niin monta mielipidettä kun on vastaajaakin...Jos puskia on enemmänkin niin korjaa osa tässä hyvin pian talteen(ainakin sellaset joissa on jo hometta ilmaantunut) ja jätä muutama survivori niin sit tiet ens vuonna paremmin kannattaako pitää pihalla myöhälle ja saat mielenrauhan vaikka tulisi rankkasateita kun suurin osa on korjattu talteen:tiphat:

Edittiä siis näin ainakin jyväskylän korkeudella jos pohjoisemmassa kasvattelet niin niistä olosuhteista ei oo hajuakaan.

Halonium

Kiitti vastauksesta!

Varmaan pari viikkoa pitää ainakin kasvatella siis vielä..

Onko havaintoa että minkälaisilla keleillä vielä tapahtuu kasvua/kypsymistä? 12-14 asteen päivälämpotiloilla ei kuitenkaan kovinkaan hurjaa kasvua óle tiedossa?

H

A

antikotilainen

Joo ei se kasvu päätä huimaa tälläsillä keleillä...mut varmasti tulee vielä muutamat 16-17 asteen aurinkoiset päivät. Tai sit kahen viikon rankkasateet mut toivossa on hyvä elää:D

P0tChef

Partsilta auto Bubbleliciousta. Kiteistä höttöä. Oikee varisee. Namia.
smile.gif

offthehook

Veteran
Bubbelicious is one of my favorites besides Dieselryder wich is still highest on my list.
Weed should give me a smile and make all stress disapear > make me feel like 'normal' again as in: Happy!

Bubbelicious & Dr are doing that to me. ( and the whole fucking town & beyond, lol)

@ antikotilainen, Would you mind telling me what is the strain of that smaller plant on your pic and is it a full auto or an early and on what date was it sown?

I am not in a position to make pics atm, but my best Dieselryders this year look a lot like the smaller plant in the pic from antikotilainen here above, as they were grown in sog. > all seeded lollypops.

About 1.60 mtr tall & on thumb thick stems as they had to compete a lot.

Out of hundereds of plants there only remain 4 winners that withstood the test of my harsh creteria for becoming our next years breeders, meaning > hundered % mold free, big buds with big seeds in them, thick stems and no fluffy "riisikeppi feno's" as I use to call those.

The plants are today exactly 4 months old and some buds are still completely green and in the process of ripening their last seeds.
That's a hell of a long time for an autoflower but longer time means bigger buds.

The males this year were better looking then ever before, I got dozens of pics of them but no time yet to figure out how to upload the shit all by myself 'one by fucking one.> some day prolly.

I would totally like to see someone growing up my Diesels as individual sinsimilla plants like on 100 liter prime quality soil per one plant.

All the energy that they are now putting into stem and hight making they would then put into branching and budding out. Would be awsome but would need some selection out of several dozens of seeds to get the best out of it.

Unfortunatly it is not in my interest to put energy in that sort of project as I 'm mostly in it for the seed and quality control of our Northern auto flowers.

Halonium

Nice to hear how your grow has proceeded Offthehook! Did you have any crosses or other strains than DR growing this year?

This year was near perfect to do the kind of selective breeding you did with your plants!

Kudos to you!

I will be starting a few projects, and I will mostly concentrate on sativa strains. Ill try do make a cross with danish early strains and some good sativa strain and acclimate it to the Finnish summer. Also a ~100 indica AF is what ill be making. Years of work on those I guess...

Would love to be able to grow hundreds of plants and make some decent selection work that way, but its pretty much impossible where I live.

H

A

antikotilainen

@offthehook, it's my own crosses so cant tell much about it but definetly it's early not autoflower. Some kind of mini feno and a little bit shorter flowering period than others and very sticky buds, but not much of yield :D

Speaking of autoflowers i have been looking this one spot which would be perfect for autoflowers, but i don't have any good autoflower genetics myself. Almost all autos i've been growing have been mold magnetics. But with good genetics and good spot it would be worth of try.

offthehook

Veteran
@ BT, Ucking awsome again man!, nice low statue for a PR there down near Helsinki. In here PR's are now over 2.20 meter tall and are just into flowering.
They are not going to make it, but besides of the part where they overpoweringly took nutes away from the Auto's it was nice to see how they grew up.
Pr x Ak did wonderfull tho and was done after 4 months.

@Halonium, Thanks for your kind words, and yes, I did have some other strains wich I must have mentioned somewhere earlyer in this thread.

I must say that I hardly notice much difference in effect between all the different variety's I have been growing this year, but I am still in the process of figuring out the minute differences of each of them.

Gimme some time and at some point I will make a smoke report on all of them.

In order to make an objective smoke report I will need to have smoked every strain for over a longer period of time. (hence I never understood the sense behind cannabis cup events lasting for just one weekend!)

Personal circumstances, time of day, degree of tiredness, coffee, all plays a roll in how a strain works out in my head.

I reckon that modern days terpine,THC & cannabinoid profiles are verry much the same in most popular strains as they have been interbred a lot.

To me thus far, the difference between ak47, Pehkuruder and Diesel, for instance is as to compare tall pony's with small horses. (smoking wise that is, cuzz growing and fragrance wise there is a hell of a difference)

The reason I grew a bunch of different strains was that I felt I needed a bit of outbred in order to be able to proceed.
Now I will breed everything back to Diesel again, and start setting up different inbred lines per every single different spot.

The mold attracting difference between the diesels and speed devils was verry clear noticible.

On one spot it was easy to tell the diesels from the speed devils as the diesels remained completely mold free whereas all speed devils had atracted a fair degree of mold.

This is not a recommandation to now go straight to the doc and think you are going to get mold resistend Diesel strains from him.

Harsh truth is, that if we want to get mold resistend strains we will have to make it ourselves here in the Ucking Finland ;)

One should know how hard it is to exclude beautifull big, sometimes even dense buds from a breeding programm only because it had a tit bit of mold but yeah, I see it as the only way to get it done but sure... It fucking hurts, hehe.

@ anti, thanks for info.

Early's just don't seem to do well at this lattitude, but it is good to know that my auto's are competeble with your super earlys. (it gets too soon to cold and too wet here near the sea coast for early's.)
Feels like I am making progress over here. :)

That smaller, super early plant of yours has the statue to do well in SOG man.
Wanna bet it'll give you a hell of a harvest that way?

I've been teaching guys locally here to do SOG's, and one after an other is pulling here like 750 gr to 1.5 kg per spot depending on their luck & efforts. Hence, the whole damn town is having a hell of a good time now and we 've all been slapping high fives over it :)

:D

For next year I got now so much seed that the whole "sowing procedure" will become significantly simplified.
I will just mix some hundered gram of seed in a bucket of sand, then throw it bit by bit from the hand over the plot and cover it with some multa by rake.

The sand is necesary to get an equal distribution. It 'll divide the seed evenly and will colour the soil to tell me where I've been already.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Too bad about em PR's mang. Thought they would perform all over finland, excluding the northern most parts. But good info, hope ya didn't waste good spots on leaf? :)

AK x PR, i didn't like tho, the smoke ain't bad, but the buds were here and there and a bit airy = bad yield.. I'm not gonna grow it again.

offthehook

Veteran
@ BT, yeh only leafes ofcourse but it's not bothering me.
At least I got a chance to test the notorious Pehkuruder now for myself, and as a matter of fact the PR x Ak did get rather dense buds at my place.
Verry much the same as my best Diesels or like the smaller one on the pic from anti.

I have seen it a lot that out of F1 early x auto combination there will be a shit load of " riisi keppi feno's" and only a couple of dense ones.

It takes several generations to get that ratio in favour of the dense ones, but still those riisi keppit are hard to get rid of as they will pop up sometimes.

Prolly I was just lucky and you were not, damn man, was a good plant. Would n't give up that easy.

Tinkerer

Moi vaan kaikille! Eka postaus tällä nickillä, eipä vanhallakaan tainnut paljon tulla kirjoiteltua.

Muutama puska on luonnonhelmassa kasvamassa, jonkinlaisia (pehku x typhoon) x typhoon risteytymiä, f2 siemenistä.

Kasveja on viittä eri phenotyyppiä:

Metrinen, kapea lehtinen lyhyillä oksilla ja erittäin tiheällä kukinnolla, valmistuu n.2 viikkoa ennen isompia ja vaatii vain n. 30cm tilaa.

Pitkä 2m. kasvi leveillä lehdillä, ja pitkillä oksilla. Hidas kukkimaan mutta tuottaa kyllä kivasti, aikalailla Pehku x Typhoonin kaltainen.

Pitkä n 1.5m. kasvi purppuralla varrella ja kukinnolla, karvat todella paksuja! Kapea kasvi, vaatii vain sen 30x30cm tilan.

Matala n.50cm kasvi, joka kasvattaa melkein koko varren mittaisen tiheän kukinnon, valmistuu nopeimmin, n. 3viikkoa ennen isoimpia.

Ja vielä pitkä, n.2m. kapea lehtinen, erittäin lehtevällä ja tiheällä kukinnolla, suht kapea silti, menee ainakin 4kpl neliölle.

Urkit olen hävittänyt, näistä otin pistoja, saa nähdä kuinka juurtuvat. Jos juurtuvat, niin femmattuja papuja olis tarkoitus tehdä talven aikana. Hieman liian hitaasti valmistuvat, jotain nopeampia lajikkeita pitäisi varmaan koittaa hommata ens kesäks, tahtoo olla jatkuvaa taistelua homeen kanssa tää loppukukitus..

Nyt oon pariin kertaan suihkuttanut Frupicalla, joka on mansikan homeentorjuntaan tarkoitettu aine, toistaiseksi ei ole hometta ollut, mutta nyt en pariin viikkoon ole kyllä käynyt katsomassakaan..

Samassa homeentorjunta tarkoituksessa oon myös nyppinyt aika radikaalisti lehtiä pois, että ilma kiertää paremmin ja kukinnot saavat mahdollisimman paljon valoa, ainakin tähän asti on toiminut paremmin kuin nyppimättä jättäminen. Kopkop..

Melko alastomilta nuo tytöt näyttivät pari viikkoa sitten..

Yks homma on pistänyt silmään täällä, ilmeisesti monikaan ei käytä kastelukiteitä mullan joukossa? Kannattaa tutustua, opin sen aikanaan yhdeltä Julianilta tällä foorumilla, kaveri kasvatteli työkseen jossain keskilännessä ulkohommina. Niitä kun sekoittelee ajoissa spoteille ja laittaa kariketta mullan päälle, ei tartte käydä kastelemassa ikinä. Spotit voi tehdä paljon vapaammin kuivemmillekin paikoille, koskaan en ole kiteiden kanssa kastellut, eikä yksikään kasvi ole kuivuudesta kärsinyt!

Lämmintä syksyä kaikille! :tiphat:

Halonium

Tuli laitettua kastelukiteitä tänä vuonna, mutta eipä oikeen voi sanoa mitään niiden tehosta kun ei tuosta vedestä ole ollut pulaa...

Ensi vuonna uudestaan! (parempaa kesää toivoen)

Yellowmoon

Satokausi oli lopulta synkistä ennusteista piittamatta kaikkinensa ihan ok, vaikka metsänpedot söivät kaikki earlyt pois jo alkukesästä -sen siitä saa kun ei voi esikasvattaa- ja AF-Stallonet eivät tahtoneet lähteä kukkimaan ajoissa. Viitseliäisyyden puutteesta johtuen en tänä kesänä mittaillut ph-arvoja, ja jotain lievää oirehtimista taisi osassa plantuista tämän viisaan tekoni ansiosta näkyä, eli liian vähän ph-miinusta kraanaveteen. No, sitkeät sissit jatkavat kokeilumielessä eloaan pohjolan armottomissa oloissa. Hyvää sieltä vielä tulee.

offthehook

Veteran
@BT, quote: Riisi kepi Wots dat?

Whatever you think it is BT :)

But I 'd take it as those sticks that those chinese ppl use to eat rice, chop sticks! flmao :D

Also this will now become a new Finnish metafor that will soon become an internationally & by wikkipedia recognised word, meaning: Total fluffy bud with centimeters of space inbetween individual seedpods, merely resembling rice plants or rice sticks. ;) :) :welcome: Flmao!

But frankly, some Finnish words just sound verry funny to me, Riisi keppi is one of them so I keep it in.

I am not sure if it is a 100% feno thingy or that it is just partly a feno thingy.

Thus far I think it only shows out on some plants that are sensitive to overwatering.

Prolly that's why rice looks like rice, and that is prolly also the type of shape our canna's would turn into if they would have been overwatered for generations on end.

Riisi keppi ! :)

(Or it could be a piece of Sativa genetics alleled on a way that combined with Auto genes will turn out like that. > I noticed that riisi keppi feno's happen to have more sativa influence in their 'high' hight and fragrance)

DropDropDrop

@ BT, Ucking awsome again man!, nice low statue for a PR there down near Helsinki. In here PR's are now over 2.20 meter tall and are just into flowering.

I dont know if it's too north for them, my pehkuruders were also very, very late flowering and im at 60n. I saw first hairs on the ladies somewhere around middle of august? maybe. Dont know what it was, there was a royal nepal very much into flower in the same spot. Should go check if they've made any progress since the last royal nepal skied to fuck. I mean almost everything has been quicker flowering, i have one shitty spot with a later flowering plant, but that's it. Very vigorous growth on the pehkuruders otherwise.

Meiän louskuissa oli myös kastelukiteitä. Vedestä ei tosiaan ole ollut pulaa, mutta kastelukiteet tietääkseni myös säännöstelevät vettä kasvin tarpeen mukaan. Eli niistä on hyötyä kuivalla ja märällä jos mainospuheisiin on uskominen..